Saturday, July 28, 2012

Jokes and more

We are going to post a bunch of jokes on here . We hope you'll love them.

  Jokes:
1.  The policeman brought four boys before the judge.
         '' They caused a terrible commotion at the zoo your Honor,'' he said.
     '' Boys,'' said the judge sternly, ''I never like to hear reports of juvenile delinquency like this. As I point to each one of you, tell me your name and what you were doing wrong.''
  '' My name is Tom'' said the first boy . '' and I threw peanuts into the elephant pen.''
  '' My name is Dick, '' said the second boy'' and I threw peanuts into the elephant pen.
  '' My name is Harry, '' said the third boy, '' and I threw peanuts into the elephant pen.''
 ''  My name is Peanuts, '' said the fourth boy.


2.  '' Mommy, Mommy !
       Daddy's on fire !''
     ''Quick, get the marshmallows !''

 That's all for now, tell us how you enjoyed them.
  P.S. They are from a jokebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment