Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hearst Castle and Horse Castle

WE got a chance to go to Hearst Castle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With our Aunt & Uncle & some crazy New Zealander. It was AWESOME and here are a few of the million pictures I, Layla took. 
I took these ones in the bus on the way:

He had everything from cannons to statues to...




Some pics from 1 of the 16 livingrooms:






Now into the diningroom


 THe pic below was a section of the ceiling:



I'm not lieing, this is gold & it was everywhere...


And to sum the rest up with pictures...










AS FOR HORSE CASTLE ...







We would love to hear your comments. HOpe you had a great Christmas. And Pearl turned 1 on New Years. Yay! See you later.
 P.S. the New Zealanders name is Conrad.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! And I love the horses! I'm a little obsessed about horses if you haven't figured that out! ;)

    ~Ireland

    p.s. Yes, I'm very curious about the whole Russia thing!

    ReplyDelete