Thursday, April 10, 2014

DIVERGENT MOVIE

OH MY GOSH GUYS TOTALLY FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I SAW AN EARLY SHOWING OF THE DIVERGENT MOVIE AND WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZED BY HOW ACCURATE AND AWESOME IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um... right...

IT WAS JUST SO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN.

Okay... let me try to form some thoughts in coherent English...

It was REALLY GOOD OH MY GOSHNESS I LOVED IT SO MUCH AAAHHHHHHH..

Okay Layla. you can do it. You can write a real review.

The Goods: 
The actors were so great for their roles... um... Will and Al looked way to much alike though. Plus where the HECK was the relationship between Will and Christina!?!? They can't make the second movie without having included that -__- But anywaysssssss... this is the goods...
They did an astounding job with bringing the society to life. It was just as described in the book, and amazing to see on screen.
They did keep very accurate to the book.... me tearing up three times. Pshh. Okay. Maybe. Hush, its a secret. My Aunt practically sobbed though, so we're all good :D
THEY. QUOTED. THE. BOOK. PEOPLES. DO. YOU. HEAR. ME!? 
A lot. At least half of the dialogue was pulled directly from the book, which I greatly appreciated...


The Bads:
WHERE THE HECK IS EDWARD. HE NEEDS TO BE HERE, UGH. AND THERE WAS NO DAUNTLESS CAKE OR URIAH OR LYNN OR MARLENE *SOBS*


And one more thing which made me almost sob...

CALEB AND TRIS= AUGUSTUS AND HAZEL FROM THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! I AM EXPLODING WITH FEELINGS RIGHT NOW THAT I CANNOT CONTROL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
AND THEN WHEN TRIS IS WITH CALEB HE HUGS HIS SISTER GOOD BYE OR SOMETHING AND THERE IS A PICTURE FROM THE FAULT IN OUR STARS WITH AUGUSTUS AND HAZEL HUGGING WHICH IS LIKE REALLY EMOTIONAL AND SAD AND I COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. UGH. ANYWAYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS...


Have you seen Divergent? Do you want to? Am I awesome? (oops, how'd that one get in there?)

See you all laterr!

13 comments:

  1. I loved nearly everything about it!!! :D I am disappointed that there was no Peter stabbing Edward's eye. And you're totally right. Will and Christina?! They couldn't include that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D I know... maybe they thought it would be to violent? :p I dunno. I know! Like come ON. That's vital to some points in Insurgent... I guess they're just gonna have to what... imply that it was there? Ugh -_-

      Delete
  2. I did not like it. Way to different. Did not like actor and actress choices, missed out on my favorite scenes can quotes. Not enough funny as in books, no relationships, and I just did not like this movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's to bad ;( I was about to say you were the only sane person who didn't like this except for Lya... then I realized that she isn't exactly sane ;)
      I can understand some of those things... I just realky DID like the movie. XD

      Delete
    2. ...You know I'm sane? *Stares hard* XD Anyway, yeah, I just have a huge thing against this movie.

      Delete
  3. Oh my God, I'm seeing it in less than 24 hours and I am so excited now! Thanks for amazing post!

    Ivana @ BookishTeens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! And thanks! :) I hope you liked it!!!!! :D

      Delete
  4. Ughs! I have got to see this soooon! It's really killing me. Anyway, great review, it's made me want to see the movie even more (even though that was sort of impossible) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can see it soon! :p
      XD Yay! ;) I guess I have accomplished something ;D

      Delete
  5. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

    im watching it tomorrow and ugh i'm now incredibly hyped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i watched it!! SO GOOD I CRIED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also, i just nominated you for the sunflower award!

      http://awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-sunflower-award.html

      Delete
    2. Yay I'm glad you liked it!
      And thanks, I'll do that ASAP :D

      Delete