Thursday, November 8, 2012

Interview with our Uncle & More

Our Uncle Davey is awesome and we got a chance to interview him. Here goes:

  1. What are your 3 fav. movies? : Hook, Independence  Day and Rookie of the year.
  2. 3 fav. books? : The Giver, Crime & Punishment, The Stranger.
  3. What do you want to do most of all before you die?: Make a miniature replica of Stone Hedge out of Now & Laters and feed it to the president of the USA while he wears a bib.
  4. What's your fav. holiday? : Christmas.
  5.  What are your hobbies? : Hanging out with friends, reading, listening to music.
  6. Who do you like better me or Jo? (you must answer Layla or Jo) : Layla or Jo.
  7. Do you want to get older? : Nope, I want to get younger.
  8. What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen or heard? : My Mom asking me to marry her.
  9. What's your fav. color?: Black.
  10. What's the coolest wild animal you've ever seen not in zoo?: When I fed a racoon in Berkley peanuts and he came onto my porch. 11.   Coolest person you know? : Grandma ( great-grandma) and Amy (our mom).
Thats it. Here is a picture of him:

 and another:

I, Layla also started an Etsy shop. Please check it out. Here's the link
And a poem I Layla wrote:
My Philosophy:
Do not whine nor cry nor complain
Not that Santa's on his way
But that it drives people
Nearly insane.

How do you like it? By for now.

1 comment:

  1. That was funny!!! I like the feeding the president with a bib! :)

    Layla: I got the package a day or so ago! Thanks a-lot! I'll try to write you soon! I'm waiting to get my purse back from a friend... :)

    ReplyDelete