Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Another Jo post

The winning letter in my poll was M, so now I will write a post about the letter M,here it is:
M is for Marry, Merry,Many,Money,Mark and Mildred too.
It's for Moses My brother and it's also for Mother.
It's also for what cows say they go,Moo! Moo!But one thing that it's not for is the word poo.
It's for Mail Man and Middle age and Men in the womens dressing room!
That's not all but it's all for today so everybody sing YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Moses starts with M.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Mom Might Make Me My Milkshake. Maybe My Mom Might Make Me Mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted M as well! :) Do y'all remember what it won by?
    Layla- I'm sending your letter tomorrow, I wrote it Friday and forgot to send it! :( I also got you christmas card! Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete